News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Graphics Corruption Bug

Started by Naush_D99, February 20, 2010, 11:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naush_D99

I'm brand new to Lackey, but it appears that the associated graphic images don't display properly on my laptop:

I'm pretty sure this is the newest version (Build 10/14/09)

Trevor

What plugin is that? The image files may be corrupted, and hence lackey wouldn't display them correctly.

Naush_D99

This problem isn't unique to a certain plugin as the graphics appear like this on every plugin I've tried.  Maybe lackey is incompatible with my graphics card or has a conflict with my drivers? 

In any case, lackey runs fine on my (other) desktop, so this issue isn't killing me right now.

Trevor

Quote from: Naush_D99 on February 21, 2010, 11:00:13 AM
This problem isn't unique to a certain plugin as the graphics appear like this on every plugin I've tried.  Maybe lackey is incompatible with my graphics card or has a conflict with my drivers? 

In any case, lackey runs fine on my (other) desktop, so this issue isn't killing me right now.
Lackey uses standard graphics components, like opengl. If you aren't rendering things properly, I think that is likely caused by out of date drivers.
Its also possible some other program or process is screwing with your system in some weird way. Try closing all other programs and processes that aren't essential and see if that fixes it. Then you can incrementally add things and see what was causing the issue.

If you figure it out, let me know what was turned out to be the problem.