News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[Sugestion] - Visual Custom Dice

Started by Jynks, July 04, 2014, 02:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Thought of a super simple way to do custom dice.

What if in the deck editor in the type column you put "dice" or something like that. The it appears in the token area of the application. The in the image section you just place as many images as you want faces.

In this case I have assigned 10 images... in the exact same way you assign a second card back. Now when it is on the table instead of double clicking tapping it .. it just randomly chooses one of the images in the list. So if you have 10 images, you get a random selection of 10. If you have 6 you get a random selection of 6. For spice, maybe have a new sound event on that from the sound column or something that plays when you do this.  You could drag out many dice and drag select and double click to roll many dice at once.

I think this would be beyond awesome and open the app up to more games not traditionally card games. boardgames and stuff for example.

Trevor

This seems quite doable. I'll give it a shot.

Jynks

That would be ao great.,. I have a huge list of games to add to lackey as soon as this is done! hehe

I can even test it by updating my death angle plugin that is already done as that uses special dice.