News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

M15 added to Magic plugin

Started by Bort, July 08, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

The M15 set was added to the Magic plugin. it has all the cards, but the card text isn't done. if anyone wants to fill in the card text and post it online, I'll add it to the plugin.
until the card text is done, the scripts that let you spawn tokens and stuff wont work.

I also added in

Bort

I fixed Aetherspouts and added card text and scripts. should work all right. post errors if you see them.

oh... what sets are in standard now? m14 rotate out? someone plz double check the formats.txt and see if its good.

AuraDragon

M14 and the entire Return to Ravnica block rotate out once the new Khans of Tarkir block starts in September.  Everything is good until then.
( http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=judge/resources/sfrstandard )

In an other thread I posted that I noticed that Vial of Poison and Trading Post are defined as Lands, when they are actually Artifacts (in the Color column), but I'm posting it here just in case you missed it.

BDogg

Ever since the new update, I'm unable to load any card images from the set "Journey into Nyx". This problem only happens with the high quality plugin.

Bort

Quote from: BDogg on July 09, 2014, 05:10:36 PM
Ever since the new update, I'm unable to load any card images from the set "Journey into Nyx". This problem only happens with the high quality plugin.
k. my bad. should work now.

BDogg