News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

FIXED:No card images in Hand since update 12th July 2014

Started by chromeboy, July 12, 2014, 09:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromeboy

As of the Update from 12th July 2014 whenever i draw cards in the vtes plugin into my hand, the pictures wont show and i get the
generich black card for all pictures.
Anybody else have this problem

EDIT: I posted the fix for this at 9:30PM EST. Update for the fix. -Trevor

Trevor

maybe the card image file isn't downloading correctly? What is one specific example of a card image you aren't seeing? You using medium or high plugin?
Does the card image load anywhere else, like the deck editor or the table?

chromeboy

Im using the vtes plugin with the high res pictures.
The crypt cards are all there and i can see the images just fine.
From the library cards, about half the images are missing, and if a picture is there for one card, it is there for all cards
(e.g. I play 14 govern the unaligned in my library, then all those card will show an image)
The missing images will not show in the deck editor, in my hand or anywhere on the playing field.
I tried downlading all missing card images, none were reported missing and in my plugin folder all images are there.
An example of a card i cant see is Vessel

Marko

Same problem here... since the update.

I use high def plugin the cards just not show up... on the editor on the table nowhere. (Lib and Crypt cards same)
I can see the plugin tries to load it but after serveral sec's nothing happen.
I download the program install/update it in a different folder same problem, no card pics...

dylinkfu

seems after the update everyone is having the issue I am using the magic plugin on mid and no images will show

Trevor

Trevor

I posted the fix for this at 9:30PM EST. Update for the fix.