News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

no images after using windows updater or reinstall

Started by Burst, July 12, 2014, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burst

When I started the 2013-10-19 version this morning I was told I needed to update and prompted me to run the updater, so I did.
On restart, the program looked correct but no card images from my magic plugin.

I downloaded a fresh zip, unzipped it to a new folder and copied the old magic folder to the new location and restarted lackey, still no images.

Trevor

The plugins should be handled the same way as they did with the old version. Do any card images load? What specific card (set+card name) has an image that won't load for you? What version of the plugin are you using and have you tried updating the plugin since the error appeared?

Burst

I haven't scrolled through the entire magic card list, but so far all of them appear to be missing.

Yes I did try update, it told me everything was up to date (I updated it in the old version just yesterday)

So, next I tried removing the plugin folder and reinstalling and when complete it asked "Do you want to load the plugin?" and I said yes and got the weird screen in the attachment

Trevor

Quote from: Burst on July 12, 2014, 10:40:59 AM
I haven't scrolled through the entire magic card list, but so far all of them appear to be missing.

Yes I did try update, it told me everything was up to date (I updated it in the old version just yesterday)

So, next I tried removing the plugin folder and reinstalling and when complete it asked "Do you want to load the plugin?" and I said yes and got the weird screen in the attachment
Ya, that weird screen is a minor bug that can happen with specific circumstances. Relaunching Lackey should fix it. After the new install of the plugin, do the images load?

Burst

I restarted lackey after the screen went weird as shown in previous post, and it looked ok on restart, but images still not loading.  I do have the option checked to load images in deck editor but it didn't do it, I tried moving a card to deck (Avacyn, Guardian Angel) and it moved, but no image. Loaded the 1 card deck, drew and played the card and no image in hand or on table.

To be more thorough, I copied my old decks into the new install plugins/magic/decks, loaded a few, did the same tests and same thing, no images downloaded.
Recopied old sets folder into new install plugins/magic, restarted lackey and still no images.

BDogg

This is apparently happening to everyone with the Magic plugin, myself included.

Nagus

No images for any of the plugins for me as well after the update, only card backs (windows 7)

dunnagh

I have the same issue after updating.
Plugin is StarTrek1e
seems unrelated to the actual plugin. I have all pictures in the right folder - he just doesnt grab them anymore.

Axel

This is a global issue no matter what plugin one is using, Star trek, magic, VTES, etc.