News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Update 7/13/14: FIXED!

Started by Axel, July 12, 2014, 06:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

When I would go to get onto the server, any games that would already be there don't showcase as being there at all. I was with Disciple of Doran in their EDH room, restarted lackey, and when I connected didn't see a single game on the server although I knew atleast 2 were up, if not possibly 3.

Disciple of Doran

I can vouch for it happening, he was there and then messaged me on the server saying he couldn't see my game anymore.  I can also say that I'm having the same issue with it.  I can see games if the host starts them after I'm already logged in, but not if they were already there.  There are two games I can see at login for a plugin I don't have, but all the ones in the same plugin vanish.  I know Axel's running windows, so it's happening on both windows and Mac.  Hope this helps!

Alastair

It's also happening for me. The other strange thing is that there seems to be some tables with a number for their description with hundreds of players.

Trevor

Quote from: Alastair on July 12, 2014, 09:09:00 PM
It's also happening for me. The other strange thing is that there seems to be some tables with a number for their description with hundreds of players.
i should be able to fix this tomorrow with some other bugs reported.

Trevor

Burst

I don't think it's completely fixed.

I'm hosting a game right now (normal, not proxy.)  My game was briefly in the list but then on next refresh it disappeared.

On further testing, it looks like if I host via proxy then my game stays in the list.