News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

UPdate 25-07-14

Started by Heinrik, July 25, 2014, 07:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrik

Hi everyone, just updated a few minutes ago Lackey, and it doesnt start no more. It seems the program not able to find libeay32.dll file
Any suggestion?
Thnx

Trevor

Heinrik

Thnx a lot. Thought was my computer problem ;)

Trevor

Posted the fix as of 9AM EST.

Arizael

Had the same probl?m. Downloaded your fix via updater and now for a change of pace I am missing SSLEAY32.dll :D. Downloading and reinstalling Microsoft visual C++ didn't fix the probl?m.

Trevor

Quote from: Arizael on July 25, 2014, 08:09:30 AM
Had the same probl?m. Downloaded your fix via updater and now for a change of pace I am missing SSLEAY32.dll :D. Downloading and reinstalling Microsoft visual C++ didn't fix the probl?m.
OK, as of 10:40am EST, it should now be working. I needed to add those 2 dlls to support URL fetches from https, but they should all be there now I think. That work for you now?

Arizael

Works perfectly now. Thank i am amazed by the light speed of the fix.

luksus322

I seem to have same problem but with Normaliz.dll. After downloading update via updater I can't open Lackey again.

Trevor

Quote from: luksus322 on July 25, 2014, 03:11:18 PM
I seem to have same problem but with Normaliz.dll. After downloading update via updater I can't open Lackey again.
That's odd. Is this a new problem? Try downloading, unzipping, and then putting this in your LackeyCCG folder: http://lackeyccg.com/windows/normaliz.dll.zip
That work?

luksus322

Well, it helped for error with lack of normaliz.dll, but another one appeared. This time it says "The application or DLL C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\LackeyCCG\Normaliz.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette".

Trevor

Quote from: luksus322 on July 26, 2014, 04:11:48 AM
Well, it helped for error with lack of normaliz.dll, but another one appeared. This time it says "The application or DLL C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\LackeyCCG\Normaliz.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette".
You should have a Normaliz.dll on your computer. It should be at WINDOWS/System32/Normaliz.dll.

luksus322

I checked system32 folder and normaliz.dll isn't there. What should I do?

Trevor

Quote from: luksus322 on July 26, 2014, 02:12:07 PM
I checked system32 folder and normaliz.dll isn't there. What should I do?
You have the normalize.dll file in your Lackey folder? IM me and I can help you troubleshoot.

luksus322

Yes, I do have Normaliz.dll in Lackey folder, otherwise I am getting "normaliz.dll is missing" error.
But as I said, when I have Normaliz.dll in Lackey folder I am getting  "The application or DLL C:\...................\LackeyCCG\Normaliz.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette" error.
Also I may sound a little bit dumb here but "IM me"? Could you tell what you mean since I don't exactly understand?

Gordon228

He means im him on aim