News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Hearthstone Plugin for LackeyCCG

Started by PolarisTR, July 26, 2014, 08:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarisTR

Hey everyone,

A friend and I have decided to re create Hearthstone in lackey, with the goal of making it more customisable with the addition of custom cards.

We have been tinkering for 3 days now to get used to the program but we need your help to make it as automatic as possible.

Heres what we've done so far

• Created the full list of cards for Hearthstone and Naxxramas
  • Added sound files and images for every card
  • Created scripts for automatic draw, health and token functions (Azure Drake will draw a card when played and be set to 4 red / 4 Yellow)
  • Added Enrage cards which can become enraged

This is completely playable as it is now, but we would like to make it much less manual and more fun!

If you're interested, feel free to add me on skype - Polaristherandom and we can discuss ideas.

Link to some images: http://imgur.com/a/E2mNf

Regards,

Polaris

Trevor

I would be careful about making too many things automatic. Doing something like drawing a card is probably not something I would automate. For one, it's already easy to draw a card. And also, it's hard to undo drawing a card (since you can't un-see it"). Automation is great when it does what you want/expect, but it's really annoying when things get done when you don't want them to.

Gordon228

ah but if a card says you draw a card then it's fine as hearth stone dose not have ways to add cards back to the library as far as i know it only has cards that draw. if you play hearth stone then you would see this in action but too much automation is always bad.

Jynks

just out of curiosity.. isn't that game free to play? Why make a plugin?

Gordon228

it is but it can lag some compys and if it's on lackey then less lag but also less glam