News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[Update] Furious Fists added to Pokemon

Started by Snoops, July 27, 2014, 03:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoops

The Pokemon plugin has been updated with Furious Fists!

There are currently 3 Furious Fists card images missing. These are repeats of cards that feature in the set already but are full art versions. The images will be updated accordingly.

New:

• Furious Fists set. 110/113 cards.
  • Furious Fists booster pack.
  • 2 unreleased BLW Promo cards (Pikachu & Raichu).
  • 2 new formats: BCR-on and Expanded BLW-on. (Note on formats: for now I can't "ban" cards from formats and to save having multiples of the same card I have left the whole set of BLW promo cards in. #51 onwards are legal in this new format for BCR-on.)

Still to do:

• Add Furious Fists high quality images and 3 missing cards.
  • Add Furious Fists Theme decks.
  • Add all 6 Trainer Kits.
  • Add McDonalds Collection 2014 set.

Thank you Trevor for applying the update!

Hyrulianpanda

Is this set supposed to have images? I don't seem to be getting any images for the new cards with the medium or high quality plugins. Not sure if they just aren't uploaded yet or something has gone wrong but my friend and I are not getting images from the Furious Fist cards.

Johnny Blaze

Images are there they are just not the best.. on left of deck editor is the word SET, click the check box and type in FUF, wait a minute for images to initialize

AuraDragon

The images were taken down temporarily due to request.  High quality images will put up when available; probably a week.

Johnny Blaze

im looking at the images its scans on high, so they werent taken down..

AuraDragon

If you have already downloaded the card images then you won't be affected by the card images being taken down.  I just now removed my copy of the Bellsprout (FUF) card image from the plugin, and then tried to redownload it with Lackey and it failed to obtain the card so it's definitely down.

Snoops

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on August 12, 2014, 12:50:03 PM
im looking at the images its scans on high, so they werent taken down..

The images were initially in the plugin but like Snoogy said I had taken them down. If you downloaded the update before this change you WILL see the images. If you downloaded after this change you will not see any images.

However, HD images will be added later on today or tomorrow depending on me having time to update it.

Also included in this update will be the 6 Trainer Kits (as well as 12 half decks), 2 Furious Fists theme decks and McDonalds Collection 2014 (pending images for this set as I can only find watermarked ones for now which I don't want to use), and a couple of new promos.

Important note regarding this Furious Fists update: The abbreviation for this set will change from FUF to FRF (official naming). This is annoying as any decks using these cards will need to be updated.

Snoops

Plugin updated - Thanks Trevor!

New:
Furious Fists HD images.
14 theme decks (FRF, 12 Trainer Kit Half Decks)
Sets (6 Trainer Kits, McDonalds Collection 2014)
4 new XY promos
Fixes for multiple theme decks
Renamed Furious Fists abbreviation from FUF to FRF

Total theme deck count: 149
Total card count: 7778

Snoops

Sending Trevor a small update this weekend. The only change will be the abbreviation for Furious Fists (again). It turns out TPCi have gone with "FFI" instead of "FRF". The reason this needs to be correct is if you're using Lackey to test and finalise your list that you're going to play in a TPCi sanctioned tournament then you need to have the abbreviations on your list correct otherwise it will be rejected (I don't want to confuse things with different information). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: The reason this has not been finalised until now is that the rotation has only just happend (9/3) and the set wasn't legal until this date.