Started by Trevor, July 31, 2014, 10:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: SullivanSage on August 20, 2014, 12:21:15 AM
Quote from: Trevor on August 19, 2014, 08:59:44 PM
i haven't tried that plugin, but it would assume you can either:
Left click to select a card, then click the Turn over button below the table
OR
Right click the card and choose Turn Over from the menu.

Yeah, you would think that. However, it doesn't have a 'turn over' button on the menu below and it's not a right click option. I'm guessing that because Tragic uses the CTRL click keys he didn't bother including it.

EDIT: I just loaded his LOTR plugin. Again, same problem. It's less of an issue since the only cards that really need to be turned over in LOTR are the quest cards, but it does make it a little finicky. I've asked Tragic about it in the Death Angel plugin, but it might be good to have some of the most common hot-keys combos included in the ios app (or even a console command for it so I can make a custom bind in the log).
I will try adding control, alt, shift, command as buttons, near the touch controls. But Tragic really should include turn over in a plugin that allows cards to be turned over.

SullivanSage

Quote from: Trevor on August 20, 2014, 08:19:12 AM
Quote from: SullivanSage on August 20, 2014, 12:21:15 AM
Quote from: Trevor on August 19, 2014, 08:59:44 PM
i haven't tried that plugin, but it would assume you can either:
Left click to select a card, then click the Turn over button below the table
OR
Right click the card and choose Turn Over from the menu.

Yeah, you would think that. However, it doesn't have a 'turn over' button on the menu below and it's not a right click option. I'm guessing that because Tragic uses the CTRL click keys he didn't bother including it.

EDIT: I just loaded his LOTR plugin. Again, same problem. It's less of an issue since the only cards that really need to be turned over in LOTR are the quest cards, but it does make it a little finicky. I've asked Tragic about it in the Death Angel plugin, but it might be good to have some of the most common hot-keys combos included in the ios app (or even a console command for it so I can make a custom bind in the log).
I will try adding control, alt, shift, command as buttons, near the touch controls. But Tragic really should include turn over in a plugin that allows cards to be turned over.

I absolutely agree, and hope that he will do so. Thanks.

Again, great work on the app. It seems like you've done a great job!
-S

VictorSteiner

Will there ever be a way to upload plugins directly? I love the Battletech Plugin but it has no Autoupdate thingy.

Tebwolf359

Yay!  So happy to have this!    A couple of questions/suggestions.

1. Is there an easy way to import deck lists?  I see the ones that are included in the plugin by the plugin creator, but not a way to import others. 

2. Maybe Dropbox or the forthcoming iCloud drive support so we can load deck lists that way?

I have an iPad mini (retina) for reference, but also access to an ipad 3.

Trevor

Quote from: Tebwolf359 on September 01, 2014, 09:09:57 PM
Yay!  So happy to have this!    A couple of questions/suggestions.

1. Is there an easy way to import deck lists?  I see the ones that are included in the plugin by the plugin creator, but not a way to import others.
Check out the copy/paste buttons for importing and exporting decks. It's really easy to import with those buttons.

cathrineschmidt

Hi. Me again. Any way to get lackey to download all images of the plugins? My iPad doesn't have SIM card and very often I am without any wifi access. So it gets a little hard playing anything when on the go :)

EDIT: okay feeling sheepish here. Found the option to turn on that exact function in the preffs :P well, if anyone else have an issue with this, there you go.

Trevor

Quote from: cathrineschmidt on September 05, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
Hi. Me again. Any way to get lackey to download all images of the plugins? My iPad doesn't have SIM card and very often I am without any wifi access. So it gets a little hard playing anything when on the go :)

EDIT: okay feeling sheepish here. Found the option to turn on that exact function in the preffs :P well, if anyone else have an issue with this, there you go.
Some plugins have gigabytes of card images, so that is also a concern if you download all images ahead of time.

cathrineschmidt

Yeah, I know. But I'll just have to use a game or two at a time then.

But another question. Is it possible to scroll to the left in the main window? When you are in the player table there is the area where you for example have the cards in your hand. You can scroll both left and right to see you cards. But is there a way to do the same with the taps just above? Or is this again a plugin thing? I tried the Death angle this time and there is 9 taps and only the 6,5 is visible. I'll have to press the "+" in the far upper right corner to make the side menu appeare and then resize it to see what's in these areas. Any way to just scroll through the taps?

Trevor

Quote from: cathrineschmidt on September 05, 2014, 02:52:24 PM

But another question. Is it possible to scroll to the left in the main window? When you are in the player table there is the area where you for example have the cards in your hand. You can scroll both left and right to see you cards. But is there a way to do the same with the taps just above? Or is this again a plugin thing? I tried the Death angle this time and there is 9 taps and only the 6,5 is visible. I'll have to press the "+" in the far upper right corner to make the side menu appeare and then resize it to see what's in these areas. Any way to just scroll through the taps?
I'm not completely sure I understand what you talking about, but I fixed several issues I think you might be talking about. Could you perhaps send me a screenshot so I can see what you're describing?

charizardole

Trevor

Trevor

Quote from: Trevor on September 05, 2014, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: cathrineschmidt on September 05, 2014, 02:52:24 PM

I'm not completely sure I understand what you talking about, but I fixed several issues I think you might be talking about. Could you perhaps send me a screenshot so I can see what you're describing?
thanks for the screenshots. I have since fixed this issue and I'm waiting for the fix to become live.

Alastair

Quote from: Trevor on September 06, 2014, 12:15:37 AM
Quote from: charizardole on September 06, 2014, 12:07:54 AM
I hope someday they could get the version for android   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnVIwW3XKaI
is that lackey running on an android device?

It certainly looks like it. Of course it could also just be remote controlling a PC that's running Lackey.

Bartuks

I have an ipad mini and I'm from the uk , I will happily share my thoughts but at the moment I'm waiting for the fix because I cannot see any of the plug ins in browse