iPad version of LackeyCCG submitted to the app store today

Started by Trevor, July 31, 2014, 10:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: Bartuks on September 07, 2014, 09:08:56 AM
I have an ipad mini and I'm from the uk , I will happily share my thoughts but at the moment I'm waiting for the fix because I cannot see any of the plug ins in browse
you should still be able to load the plugin immediately as part of running the autoupdate. When it is done, it let's you load the plugin, assuming there were no download errors.
Sorry for that inconvenience.

Bartuks

Sadly it doesn't let me select any of the 5 I downloaded, but it may be because all 5 had 1 or 2 errors :( I will just patiently wait :) hoping to play netrunner as soon as it's updated

Also is it 1.0.2 that is due to be released ? Our version is currently 1.0.1

Trevor

Bartuks

I am eagerly checking App Store every morning ... No luck yet.. :(

Trevor

alyssonlago

Trevor, are you still planning to implement a ctrl button to the ipad version?
Without it, it's not feasible playing with LotR LCG plugin by Tragic. Thanks

Trevor

Quote from: alyssonlago on September 26, 2014, 09:34:43 PM
Trevor, are you still planning to implement a ctrl button to the ipad version?
Without it, it's not feasible playing with LotR LCG plugin by Tragic. Thanks
I haven't yet posted about version 1.0.2, but there are context dependent buttons now. While dragging a card, you can hold a button to drop it turn sideways, or played face down.
As far as I'm aware, there is no need for any control button.
Also, while moving a card over a zone tab, there is a button that let's you drop the card to the bottom of the zone instead of the top.

alyssonlago

Yeah I noticed this button, but the only option available while I'm dragging the card is to flip it sideways.

valiante

Hi

Is is possible to add plugins manually? For example with a dropbox connection?

Thanks

Trevor

Quote from: alyssonlago on September 27, 2014, 06:38:38 PM
Yeah I noticed this button, but the only option available while I'm dragging the card is to flip it sideways.
those plugins need to be updated. If a card should be able to be flipped, the plugininfo should define a flip function. Iirc, the flip button doesn't appear unless a plugin has one. I didn't want to have the button show when a plugin was loaded that didn't flip over cards.
Hopefully, tragic will make the small tweak to that plugin that allows cards to be flipped.

Trevor

Quote from: valiante on September 28, 2014, 10:08:52 AM
Hi

Is is possible to add plugins manually? For example with a dropbox connection?

Thanks
All plugins should have an autoupdate URL to install plugins with. It's easy to make one and it allows you to do a lot of useful things, like have the plugin automatically update. The iPad doesn't allow you to manually install things, so it needs the autoupdate URL.

I believe autoupdate urls work with Dropbox.

valiante

So I can link any game I have. For example the plugin I work on to test it. The plugin can be the same like on pc? If yes it is a good new.

Would you please give me the link of the tutorial of autoupdate URL creation?
I have found it. thank you

valiante

Hi, now I have the app on my ipad and works well.  Great job.

Question. Where does the ipad save the decks and the game saves? Can i open game what I saved on my pc? Where to put the file?

Thank you.

Trevor

Quote from: valiante on October 01, 2014, 09:09:22 AM
Hi, now I have the app on my ipad and works well.  Great job.

Question. Where does the ipad save the decks and the game saves? Can i open game what I saved on my pc? Where to put the file?

Thank you.
The game save files can't be shared on the iPad.

valiante

Ok, and the decks? Can I send it somehow to the ipad or I have to build a new one?

Can you make a button to the deck editor to select all the cards please? It could be a very big help to move more cards at the same time into a deck. (It could be very nice in the PC version also)

About the updatelist.txt. I sept 3 days to make one for my plugin ( with dropbox and photobucket) and no way to make it. I have the updatelist checksum correctly but even that I have a time our error when I try to connect to ipad. Can you please make a little bit more detailed the error message? I look for the error blindly....

Last question, what I asked long ago if you could please make the stack system, like cards stack on the table and no way to select them with a single click and later ( for example with shift ) you can select it again?

Thank you