News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Thoughts on newest version

Started by Axel, August 01, 2014, 01:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

Since you said you didn't want this on facebook and preferred it here, here ya go trevor :P

When you click to ignore someone, I miss seeing their name as red to showcase they were ignored

The seat colors, is there any way that a user could modify them as well? I know the background skin can be, but not if theyre able to as well.

The game names now being all black will make it a bit more confusing for some as alot of us were used to the room names changing color depending on if it was full or had open seats still. I know you said on the group in your brief answer the color coding wasnt going away regarding the games, care to elaborate on that? I got possible mixed signals from that and aren't fully sure of what is what.

Trevor

The colors of text is based on the skin and the change you noticed was a change of the default skin. I'm going to update the default skin in the downloads so it once again shows the color encodings you are referring to.

In the interim, use this: http://www.lackeyccg.com/windows/skins/default.txt as your skin file and you should see the color encodings once more.

Axel

Thanks Trevor, that is a major assistance. Shall also post this to the fb group as well for those there and share on the program.

Burst

Is there a configuration/preference to restore the old  Mark button  arrows and Xs? or if not restore them, at least color code them to something prominent?

The new ones are so faded as to be almost invisible on a lot of player's screens.  On multiple occasions since they've changed (was it 3 versions ago?)  I've  had to tell people what I marked because they don't notice that I did anything.  Or I have to bury the card in Xs before they notice.

Trevor

Quote from: Burst on August 04, 2014, 11:22:01 PM
Is there a configuration/preference to restore the old  Mark button  arrows and Xs? or if not restore them, at least color code them to something prominent?

The new ones are so faded as to be almost invisible on a lot of player's screens.  On multiple occasions since they've changed (was it 3 versions ago?)  I've  had to tell people what I marked because they don't notice that I did anything.  Or I have to bury the card in Xs before they notice.
you can use the old code if you remove the arrow and ex image in the images/interface folder but the problem would probably be better fixed by either use a different playmat or a different color of arrow, either way, you need contrast.