News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A suggestion to the Lackey creator.

Started by The Flayed Man, August 09, 2014, 06:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Flayed Man

Knowing nothing...NOTHING mind you about programing or creating plugins, the following is just a idea. A REALLY good one in my mind for Lackey with regards to the Vtes plugin.

And I'm not sure if this idea would fall into the Lackey creators' lap or the plugin's (I'll be posting this on Vtes forum as well).

A number of Vtes games tend to fall apart on Lackey due to real life calling a player away from the game, and leaving his position however good or bad being reduced to a 'pool sack' for his or predator. (PS I'm not blaming this on 'other' people, this has occurred to me several times as I tend to play while at work).

It would be GREAT, if spectators of a game could be allowed to take over a leaving players position deck and cards. This would prevent table balance from collapsing and keep the remaining players from feeling as if they wasted their game time.

Vtes being a rather lengthy multi-player, having even a single person walk away from the game does tend to ruin the game and not inconsiderable time the players have given to it. I don't know how in a technical sense how hard it would be to program this but it would be a great addition to an already great system.

TFM

Trevor

That's actually pretty easy to implement. I'll get to it after some more important stuff.

The Flayed Man

That would be great, thanks so much. Hope you'll be so kinda as to keep this post abreast of the progress.