News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

insert card face up into deckzone

Started by neverburnaclown, August 11, 2014, 06:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neverburnaclown

any way to actually do this?

just using the tutorial doesn't give me a clue on how to.

the idea is you'd play a card on the table, and then insert it into your own main deck. when it comes to the top, it activates and you do the game text listed on the card.

the text on the card states "insert into your own deck face up" and the card ruling states this as well (no other way to see the card when it comes to the top of your main deck, as it has the same backing image as the rest of the cards in your deck).

any idea on the command to make the card transfer face up from the table to your main deck? and then sit in your main deck face up while all the other cards are face down? or is that beyond the program's limitations for deckzones?

one idea is to just make the back image of the card the same as the front image. obnoxious if you haven't played the card yet, and gives away that little piece of strategy, but a functional solution.

edit: to be clear, i have no problem dragging and dropping the card from the table into the deck myself, that doesn't need to be part of the command. the function to have one (or more, depending on how many of these card types are inserted) of these cards face up in the main deck is the function i'm looking for.