Magic Plugin help - remove card pool restrictions?

Started by Blackstarr678, August 25, 2014, 01:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackstarr678

There is this new restriction on card pools now that wont let you add cards to a deck from multiple pools. I use lackey to store my IRL collection and create decks/test them before i make them in the real world. I have my cards separated by set in different pools but lackey wont let me combine cards from different pools anymore. is there a way i can turn this off?

Trevor

Quote from: Blackstarr678 on August 25, 2014, 01:54:20 PM
There is this new restriction on card pools now that wont let you add cards to a deck from multiple pools. I use lackey to store my IRL collection and create decks/test them before i make them in the real world. I have my cards separated by set in different pools but lackey wont let me combine cards from different pools anymore. is there a way i can turn this off?
You can save them all as one pool, or you can use the Paste button. I'm not exactly sure why you're saving them as separate pools when you want to use them as a single pool. If you really want them as separate files, you could store them both as separate files and also as one file.

Gordon228

i can see why he has separate pools if you have 4000+ cards it's kinda hard to look though a large list so if you have multiple pools it lakes this easier for the eyes but not so for the construction.

Blackstarr678

Quote from: Trevor on August 25, 2014, 02:01:28 PM
You can save them all as one pool, or you can use the Paste button. I'm not exactly sure why you're saving them as separate pools when you want to use them as a single pool. If you really want them as separate files, you could store them both as separate files and also as one file.

except that lackey caps my card pools at 3377 and i have more cards than that. when i add cards manually to the .dek file they dont show up in lackey

Trevor

I will look into that 3377 limit. There should be no limit iirc.

You can also do this: load one pool, add the cards you want from that pool to your deck list, and then load a second pool, and add those cards from your deck list.

Blackstarr678

Quote from: Trevor on August 26, 2014, 04:02:12 PM
You can also do this: load one pool, add the cards you want from that pool to your deck list, and then load a second pool, and add those cards from your deck list.

Thats what i was going to do. It seems that there is an anticheat for draft that doesnt allow you to add cards from multiple pools