News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Various questions

Started by Rodzilla81, August 25, 2014, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodzilla81

Hi!
I edit my first post to add some questions.

1) Is it possible to put specific cardbacks for gamezones?
In the LOTR LCG plugin, I tried to find how to put the encounter.jpg cardback just in the encounters gamezone. But I didn't find how to do that, if this is possible. The encounter cards have the encounter.jpg cardback BUT only when they've been put in play. All gamezones share the same cardback.jpg.

2)Is it possible to change things that are not in the plugin itself?
I tried today to translate the LOTR LCG plugin in french (yes, you"re right, all my mistakes here are because I'm don't speak english so well... ;)) because I'm working on adding french cards version with it. In the plugininfo.txt, there are no problems to change the name of buttons or gamezones. But then, the functions in the deck editor don't work anymore, for example I can't load deck anymore. I think it's surely because the deck editor can't recognize the deck zones any more as I changed their names.

Rodzilla81

Erf I find the answer in the *.dek files. I write it here in case someone could need it someday  :)

We have to manually change the lines of each <superzone name="***"> in the dek file for all decks made before changing gamezones names. The new decks created use the modified names of zones.