News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A few questions on creating plugins

Started by GhostbladeX, September 01, 2014, 11:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostbladeX

1) I need to set cards on the table face down and I need to prevent all players (including owner) from looking at them. I've tried adding
Quote<definition>
   <kind>ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE</kind>
   <value>no</value/
</definition>
and they still show up when I mouse over them. Any advice? Holding shift or not does not affect this at all...

2) Also what are superzones? I've looked everywhere and found definition, explaination or tutorial on them

Trevor

Quote from: GhostbladeX on September 01, 2014, 11:16:40 PM
1) I need to set cards on the table face down and I need to prevent all players (including owner) from looking at them. I've tried adding
Quote<definition>
   <kind>ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE</kind>
   <value>no</value/
</definition>
and they still show up when I mouse over them. Any advice? Holding shift or not does not affect this at all...

2) Also what are superzones? I've looked everywhere and found definition, explaination or tutorial on them
You have a typo:
</value>

superzone is the same as deckzone. I renamed them to deckzone because it is more intuitive, but some places I may still refer to them by their old name. They are zones (piles) that exist before the game even begins.

GhostbladeX

So I've fixed that typo and it still doesn't work... (when I mouse over face down cards I can still see the face up version in the overlay)
I've tried use the ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS definition and adding the generic back to the card image file. But that screws over the deck editor as it doesn't let you see the face when you're trying to make a deck. I'm thinking something is weird because the tutorial says that I don't even need to include ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE because the default value should be no.

I've attached my current version of my plugin.txt file,

BTW thanks for the update on superzones

Trevor

You still have a typo.
this is wrong:
<value>no</value/>