News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Battletech plugin update

Started by Gordon228, September 05, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

i am updating the Battletech plugin but i need scans of the Commanders edition deck boxes back as they are cards but the plugin has non currently also if people found out if there were starters and what was in them i could make them.

Edit: now i just need to create the updatelists.txt and then upload it somewhere. lol

Edit 2: dose anyone know how to use photobucket for downloading the cards aka auto downloading?

Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze

Gordon228

the scans are hi-res as the plugin i downloaded had really high and low scans and for the CE set they are uber hi scans

Johnny Blaze

Wow the big ones are Huge. but at least NOW i can read the text on the cards

VictorSteiner

In the future you should really think about using Dropbox or MEGA, this download is sooooo slow :D But that doesn't make what you did less SUPER!

VictorSteiner

BTW, why were there 2 kinds of sizes in 1 plugin? Is there an option to chose? I thought people here publish 2 different links, 1 for each card size ... so was that plugin wrongly made?

Gordon228

it came with the 2 sizes i removed the low res ones for now but will be shrinking the cards to be the size of the card back.

Johnny Blaze

as long as the high res text is readable thats all i care about, before it was so garbled the inner text boxes on most of the mechs was unreadable

Gordon228

i know what you mean but i need to test resize one of the CE cards to see and if i can find options that will work then i will do it.

Gordon228

i am resizing all the images to 400x560 i would have loved it to be 312x437 but some icons are hard to read even tho the text is readable. this is not magic. lol

Edit: here you all go. http://www.4shared.com/rar/0kEjKOg-ce/Battletech.html

hope it looks good.

Gordon228

dang forgot to add the discard button lol

Gordon228

well i did resize the cards to 400x560 so that should be good. the problem you have is a lackey issue with large cards i think. if i make the cards any smaller then the (R) symbol will be unreadable

VictorSteiner

What are the name of those special-power inner sphere cards again so I can have a look at them? Is there an easy mechanic to pick a certain card out of a deck before the game (or never put that 1 card out of the deck into the game-deck?) I'm thinking of those cards that let you allow to play different "races" together, like "

I'm thinking of cards like