News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Battletech plugin update

Started by Gordon228, September 05, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorSteiner

I deleted my older post because I was still testing your FIRST link before you posted the new one. The new version doesn't have the problem anymore. Damn cool! A few of my friends and friends of friends are interested in playing the game again but live very far from each other. They will all be so thankful for the work you have done. Kudos!

VictorSteiner

Getting those cards out is not the highest priority, I could still draw draw draw draw -> put on table -> reshuffle deck.

While you include the discard button, an UNTAP ALL would be the last button that I can think of that is missing atm :)

VictorSteiner

The construction counters are not that readable. Can you tell me where the file is? I could try to make a nicer looking one in photoshop. I could try to give the wrench-symbol an opacity. And since i play with all counters on size 25 % of card image, is there a way to make the number sharper? Like add it in higher DPI? The old counters were red "stones" and I think the numbers were clearer.

VictorSteiner

Did a very fast and not clean change just to showcase:

I created a 2nd Layer, and copied only the wrench there, deleted it on the original layer and made the wrench layer 30 % opacity. What do you think? The numbers still aren't sharp but a bitter bet readable. Is there a way to get those numbers sharper or do they just get blown up at 25 % cardsize and there is no way to change it being blurry?

Gordon228

if the numbers were sharp it would not matter and the wrench icon is the second rendition of it. i made it blue to fit with the blue counters. wile yours looks good at a quick glance it's hard to tell. i will work on it to see if it can't be better.

VictorSteiner

I don't understand the rendition sentence, I'm not a native speaker, sorry. The colour isn't as important as the 30 % opacity I guess.

Johnny Blaze

Just a question. im not finding them. But did you include the images with the Clan and House box powers..?

VictorSteiner

I didn't include anything since it's not my plugin. So if they weren't but in by the creator, they still aren't in :/

Johnny Blaze

VictorSteiner

OH sorry, I was so happy that a person helps improve the plugin that I didn't even think of checking the names for other people :)

VictorSteiner

Small bugreporst:

1: Kai, Champion of Solaris is smaller than aller other cards.

2: I can not view cards in my own scrapheap, they are hiddden from me and I can not turn them over.
I could change that manually, but It should work correctly from the installation of the plugin I suppose.

3: The number of cards shown in my enemy's scapheap and stockpile both often show a wrong number. It's the last turn's amount, so I guess the shown information has some kind of "lag".

Johnny Blaze

VictorSteiner

What parts of the plugin can I change and still be compatible with friends? I just realized that having my folder named differently I couldn't play against my friend. So foldername has to be the same. But card images, counter images etc. I can all edit and still play with other people? Is that right?

Gordon228

you are correct you can change images and sounds but everything needs to be the same name folder wise it and for the box powers i do not have scans if you know of anyone that has the boxes and is willing to scan them i would be vary happy.

Edit: Kai, champion of Solaris is the right size but i did have problems where it was smaller with the unresized cards. btw how is the text readability?

Trevor

Quote from: VictorSteiner on September 06, 2014, 05:06:07 PM
What parts of the plugin can I change and still be compatible with friends? I just realized that having my folder named differently I couldn't play against my friend. So foldername has to be the same. But card images, counter images etc. I can all edit and still play with other people? Is that right?
the only thing that NEEDS to be the same is the name of the plugin. You will get a warning and it can cause errors of a few other things are not the same.

The plugininfo.txt file and the order and number of cards listed in the card data file(s) must be the same. Everything else doesn't matter as far as compatibility.