Main Menu

Battletech plugin update

Started by Gordon228, September 05, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

ah that makes sense thanks for that

VictorSteiner

Quote from: Gordon228 on September 06, 2014, 10:41:52 PM
you are correct you can change images and sounds but everything needs to be the same name folder wise it and for the box powers i do not have scans if you know of anyone that has the boxes and is willing to scan them i would be vary happy.

Edit: Kai, champion of Solaris is the right size but i did have problems where it was smaller with the unresized cards. btw how is the text readability?

The readability is SUPERB! A lot more fun to play it now. I don't understood what you said about the KAI card. How can it be  the correct size when it's the only card that shows smaller than all other ones in the upper left if I hover over it?

@Trevor:

is there a way to have "packs" with different counter-colours etc? I know that many people have different tastes when it comes to colours and shapes etc. ... would there be an easy way to have 5 kinds of construction and damage counters and people could just change them on the fly via a menu? In appearence settings etc? Where they can change the zoom to 25%?

AND: Is there a way to get those numbers on the counters sharper when they are blown up to 25 %? Are those numbers "text" from a texteditor or images that could be included sharper?

Gordon228

well if you look there is 2 of thos card before i did the resizing they did not go big like all the others and if you go to the folders where they are you will see that all the images including them are the correct size and as for the counters thats easy. all you half to do is make them then have people replace the one being used.

VictorSteiner

Can we get a "untap all" and a "discard to stockpile" button into the game? Those are the only buttons that are missing I think.

And another question: How can the spawned cards be used? I thought maybe there is a way to transform them into a real  card, but didn't find it. At the moment I just add a note with "Stockpile" to it so it is easier to show which mechs guard the stockpile.

Gordon228

what do you mean by real card? think of spawn cards like tokens if you move them to any zone they die.

VictorSteiner

I don't understand why those cards exist if they don't have a connection to a card that exists in the game. I'm using them as a symbol for my stockpile at the moment, but what is their general purpose?

Gordon228

before the inclusion of tokens thats what they were used for as tokens for things like lets say you needed for magic a 3/3 saproling then you would spawn a card and add a note that said it was a saproling token.

VictorSteiner

Thnx for the clarification! Do you have time to work on the untap all and other stuff mentioned above? Just so I can manage my expectations ;)

Gordon228

i can and thinking about it i think i have a small way to use the other counter slots so that there just decorative.

Gordon228

here it is for you all http://www.4shared.com/rar/YBdsIuq9ce/Battletech__1_.html hope this version meets with all your expectations.

VictorSteiner

Downloading now ... can I keep old decks if I overwrite a certain file with 1 old file? I guess not that much changed so it should still work?

VictorSteiner

VERY nice, but what about all those clan and house names that spam the right-click menu? What is their function?

Johnny Blaze

Gordon its fine. im lucky to have a plugin. thats my expectation

Gordon228

the clan/is stuff is just for flavor they serve no in game purpose.

smurph_83

downloaded, and if im honest its a bit odd having some cards large some small, screws me up reading big then small big then small. i had no problems reading the previous cards i had uploaded. they do each have a description text.
a shame as i will chose to keep my existing battletech plugin over this one. it seems alot of work has been done but of no use to me, i can only assume you all have small screens.? which means we wont see eachother as having same plugin.