News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Battletech plugin update

Started by Gordon228, September 05, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThorPrime

Gordon228 has done quite a bit of great work here. Standing on his shoulders, I've made some further improvements to the plugin.

• Installable via updatelist url:
    High http://igneferroque.com/lackey/Battletech/high/updatelist.txt (recommended for most users)
    Ultra http://igneferroque.com/lackey/Battletech/ultra/updatelist.txt (Only for very large or High DPI monitors)
  • Included Both the 400px "Ultra" version and a lower resolution 312px "high" version.
  • Removed spaces from all file names to be updatelist compatible
  • Updated booster pack definitions to be by set/rarity again
  • Updated Commanders and Crusade booster pack images
  • Updated construction icon to be more readable
  • Removed token definitions besides construction and damage. The right click menu was overwhelming. If people want other tokens back I can another token type back in.

I'm hoping a few people can beta test it and then we can finally get battletech on the main plugin list...

TriOpticon

Looks good but missing a few cards?  These failed to download in the deck editor so far:
Commander's Edition cards CEB001 - CEB008
Unlimited LT27p or should that be LT279?

ThorPrime

Thanks for the test TriOpticon.

I've fixed the typo in the unlimited set and uploaded the missing card images for the Commander's Edition box powers except for "New Avalon" (CEB005). I can't seem to find a card scan of that anywhere...

Johnny Blaze

Just updated looks good in Ultra

Johnny Blaze

Found a Glitch when i mouse over Long Tom Battery in the deck editor it shows Long Range Targeting

TriOpticon

I see the same that Johnny Blaze sees.  If you put long in the Quick search: box, there are 2 entries for Long Range Targeting.  The second one shows the image for Long Tom Battery and should really be named Long-Range Targeting System (hyphen between Long and Range) to match the actual card.

ThorPrime

Thanks for testing guys, I've updated to correct that issue as well now.

Johnny Blaze

Another thing even enlarged on the playmat using the scale adjustment, damage counters are hard to read, the red counter with the black font, makes it difficult to see what damage is

VictorSteiner

Timed out while updating the plugin. Is the set down?

ThorPrime

My hosting provider did a bad thing... should be back up now.

Nirrol

Quote from: ThorPrime on February 21, 2015, 11:03:23 AM
Thanks for the test TriOpticon.

I've fixed the typo in the unlimited set and uploaded the missing card images for the Commander's Edition box powers except for "New Avalon" (CEB005). I can't seem to find a card scan of that anywhere...

ThorPrime

Thanks Nirrol. Its not quite up to the same resolution as every other card scan in the plugin, but something is certainly better than nothing.

Nirrol

It's not my scan, just an image I grabbed off the web, unfortunately.
I checked the original source and yes, that image was missing from the HD scans ... not sure how I missed it :(

Johnny Blaze

so are we the only ones who play..?

ThorPrime

There was a reason WotC stopped printing it...

Not enough marketing? I've only ever met around 3 people IRL who every played...