A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Won't connect

Started by Turbo, September 16, 2014, 07:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Build Date 07-31-14
Lackey will not find the server I have to connect via a pasted in IP
Lackey will not download any missing card images it times out instantly.
Lackey will not update the Magic plugin, it also times out instantly. (no I have not tried other plugins)

I have tried updating & removing & re-installing lackey.  Neither of these has yielded a working version of Lackey.  I was limping along until the last Magic plugin update.  Now I can't play at all because I can't get the program to connect to anything (other than the server using a copy/paste IP)

Trevor

This sounds like an issue with your computer or your network. Are you running lackey from a protected folder perhaps? Or something along those lines? Does it have the ability to write to it's folder? Is your firewall the problem?

pickleishopeless

I'm on Mac in an unprotected folder.  I updated the magic plugin, and was playing last night when I was booted from the server.  Since then I have been unable to reconnect. 

I attempted a clean install and still no change. 

My log presents an "Attempting to connect to the server" message for a long time, and then eventually says "your connection to the server seems to have been severed" "you are disconnected from the server", yet the UI never shows that I am connected to the server.

socrates

Hi,
I am also experiencing the same problem as pickleishopeless

pickleishopeless

In addition, if i click "connect to the game matching server" while "attempting to connect" is the last item in the log, I get a message "You are already connected to the server"

OmnipotentMercenary

Build Date 7-31-14

I keep getting this message when make attempts to login in to the magic server. 

Your connection to the server has been severed
Your are now disconnected from the server.

Why is this happening to me?   :'(

Arizael

I am unable to connect to the server as well. I was able to connect yesterday without any problems. I made sure that i have the latest version of lackey - i ve even made clean download.

tomfire

I've same problem like others. Buddy, is all right with Lackey server??

[16:12:12]   Attempting to connect to server...
[16:13:02]   Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
[16:13:03]   You are now disconnected from the server.
[16:13:29]   Your entire server chat log has been saved to secure/ServerChatLogDump.txt

Amadaun089

Quote from: TomFire on September 17, 2014, 09:14:03 AM
I've same problem like others. Buddy, is all right with Lackey server??

[16:12:12]   Attempting to connect to server...
[16:13:02]   Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
[16:13:03]   You are now disconnected from the server.
[16:13:29]   Your entire server chat log has been saved to secure/ServerChatLogDump.txt

I had this same problem happening to me last night (est), but now having a bit different error

[13:40:15]   There was an error retrieving a server list from the server. Attempting to use local list...
[13:40:15]   Found a server, but the address may be out of date.
[13:41:50]   Your entire server chat log has been saved to secure/ServerChatLogDump.txt

Amadaun089