News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Anyone know Monster Collection (Mon-Colle)?

Started by SGTChickenLittle, September 26, 2014, 10:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGTChickenLittle

Anyone know or have played Monster Collection? I'm sorta interested in the game and get the jist of how to play but I really don't know anyone else who knows of it. If anyone has played it what were your impressions of it? Was fun, boring, exciting, easy to learn/hard to learn, etc. Thanks all  :)

AuraDragon

I've played MonColle once before, but I don't know if my opponent and I were following the rules correctly.  xP

SGTChickenLittle

From what you did play of it did you like it at the time?

AuraDragon

Yes.  I kind of want to play it again but nobody plays it.

SGTChickenLittle

Sucks  :(  Would so like to try to make a plugin of it but Kanji ?_?

AuraDragon

"IEatYourSoul" is making a plugin for it.  Also I made a plugin for it but I discontinued it because I didn't have time to continue google translating each card...   which is possible, but a bit difficult.

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2577.0

SGTChickenLittle

:o Wow I didn't know anyone was doing it! Thank you  :)

IEatYourSoul

It isn't hard just really time consuming. If you guys want I could really use some help with building popularity for the game. I am almost done with the first block, and we could run a few games so I can get the plugininfo.txt to where it needs to be, and eventually make an updatelist. Maybe after I am done with the first block you guys can help me with the translations & we get this plugin completely done. That way I don't have to spend 1-2 weeks translating, as I do have a busy schedule.