News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Tomb Raider CCG

Started by wrrlykam, September 26, 2014, 11:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrrlykam

Does anyone still  have the plug-in for Tomb Raider CCG? It was lost off the server/list many month ago and my copy went south in a back up HD crash.   :-[

wrrlykam

Found the Tomb Raider CCG directories that I savaged off an old hard drive. I've copied them into the appropriate directory and seems to work. Many images of course are missing as there is nothing to or nowhere to download the from.

Nirrol

Every TR card (except Goddess) is available via this link:
http://ccggamez.com/index.php?opcja=listakart&idgry=13

A little ingenuity is all that is required to dump entire image sets.

Personally, I use excel to create the URL list, a text editor to remove the tabs and add some html tags.

1,000's of the images on that site were actually uploaded by someone from the lackeyccg forum ;p

wrrlykam

I already have copies/images of the cards but they are larger that the size used in the module which causes the left enlarged image to overlap into the play area.

My coding and html skills leave a lot to be desired. They haven't been updated in nearly a decade. But I'll see what I can muddle through.

wrrlykam

Batch resized and renamed my old images so they now work properly. Also added an image of the near useless promo 000 which was missing. Now remaking the four decks listings.