News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magination cardpool help

Started by Sorreah, September 27, 2014, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorreah

Hello,
   I am new to lacky (obviously) and went through several tutorials, but I am thinking there is something wrong with the plugin itself in terms of the card pool. It has every card and every function works great, except the cardpool. Is there anyone out there that can help? all the cards is there, and it seems the set info are there too, but the packs themselves aren't programmed right, and though I looked at the txt files, I didn't know where to begin.

The plugin is: http://www.lackeyccg.com/magination/updatelist.txt which has everything as far as I can tell, so if someone could help me with the cardpool functions working, that would be great. I am trying to revive/get a few friends to try playing this

edit: for what bit there does seem to be programmed (that doesn't work) doesn't seem to be complete either. Also is there a way to change it so the hand/magi are only viewed by the owner, not both players?

Sorreah

Sorry for the double post, (its been over 24 hours, but I am not sure what the rules are for that on this forum)

Edit: I managed to figure it out, I found my problem. It's fixed now ^.^ now my only problem is how to make the files I altered available through the auto updater. I gather I need to find a place to host all my files first? to be honest the whole process confuses me