News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Rulings suggestion

Started by netfirecat, February 27, 2010, 07:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netfirecat

Is there any way to have the rules to each game posted and updated, clashes between cards posted and such, if possible a whole section for each one(One for all rules, one for card/rules clashes)? I'll volunteer to keep the MTG rules updated if possible.

aardvark

I second the motion. Just a sticky under General with links to rules would be good, methinks.

netfirecat

Well i'd agree if it were just a few games, but Lackey boasts of being about to use +20 just in the pluggin list i use... I'd advise a new line for the rules, a second for clashes because i believe both will become a large fast.

Trevor

I could make a forum for rules questions, but I think some other website might be more appropriate since there are so many different plugins. What do you do when you have a rules question with physical cards? I would think most questions can be solved by an intelligently phrased google search better than any single website.

netfirecat

Back when MTG gatherer had the rulings under the card, i used that to look up each card and possible complecations. Otherwise my opponent and i decide to agree on what happens. Usually it's all about the wording. The main reason i suggested it is for those making CCGs, it gives them space to resolve conflicts and post their rules.

Trevor

Also remember that some plugins have the errata written in their mouseover text instead of what you actually see on the card image. This can clarify rules questions. Also, some plugins even have rules reminders, explainations, format legality, and things of that sort in the card mouse over data too.

netfirecat