News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

iOS->PC Plugin version mismatch with all plugins

Started by bgrimm, November 09, 2014, 03:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgrimm

I just installed LackeyCCG on PC (Windows), and purchased the iOS version.
Trying to host a game.

Trying the Magic plugin and the bundled 52playingcards plugin I receive the message on the server host:
"Playerxxxx tried to connect but his plugin is not the same as yours."

This happens with the Magic plugin (fully up to date according to plugin update check.)
and it happens with the LackeyCCG included plugin 52playingcards.

Using the Magic plugin as an example, on both the PC and my iPad I executed /reportpluginchecksum and both
reported 'Your plugin's checksum is 469472' .... so that should mean they are the same.

Any idea what's up with that?

Trevor

I think one of your plugins was updated sooner than your other.

bgrimm

Any idea how they are out of sync, both say they are up to date when checking for updates.
(and the 52playingcards plugin has no updateable component as far as I can tell)

The xml plugin preferences files on iOS and the PC report the same 'version' string as well.

So I'm not sure how to correct the mismatch.

UPDATE 1:

**  I just noticed is a game being hosted on the server is titled 'if this is red, update your magic plugin', and on my PC it is green, and on my iPad it is red, but when I execute the update (install or update from url) it says ...
'updating plugin from url xxxxxxx ...'
'All your files already seem up to date, no need to download anything.'

Update 2:

Ok, perhaps it was just not logical but I was trying to join a local hosted game from the 'SERVER' tab - advanced settings, and I still get the 'tried to join but not same plugin' error
But when I use the Drop-Down menu 'join game by IP'  --- it's working.