News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Literally nothing happens..?

Started by jaiphen95, December 06, 2014, 04:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaiphen95

Okay first:  Haven't used Lackey in over a year, so now I just came back to it.  I tried to load the plugin: http://www.siegescg.com/magicthegathering/high/updatelist.txt

And I got the standard "Updating plugin..."

And the little download progress text, in the green, shoots directly to 100% and then nothing else happens.  The plugin definitely isn't loaded into Lackey, and the chat log doesn't say anything new beyond that.

I'm having the same issue with connecting to the server.  Clicking connect shows me the download progress text flash to 100% in a half second, but... nothing happens.  Literally nothing.

Finally, every time I close out the client and then reload it, NONE of my preference or profiles save.  Ever.

Am I not sober or is something up?  Thanks guys.

-Amanda

Trevor

This could be caused by a number of things. For example, if you were running lackey from a place you don't have write permission to. Instant message me and I can troubleshoot with you. IM me your preferring instant messenger contact info if you want me to help you figure it out.

thezero777

even if i "installed" lackey i cant find it in the system and if i launch it from the updater it opens as a background process
and as everyone else cant install the magic plug. sorry if i seam like im rushing