News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Unable to find server list

Started by jakk, December 14, 2014, 12:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakk

Hi, been using Lackey without issue for >1 year but now it seems to have stopped working all together. I generally use the internet through a VPN but when on lackey i turn it off (since going through the VPN does not work). Out of nowhere when i try to access the server it says "unable to find server list" and when i try to access the website off without my VPN i get:
The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster.

Your support ID is: 9310486142307950260

Is this from a Ban? i would not know how, since i just use lackey for private games with friends. If its technical issue both my browser and my build 9-22-14 seem to be up to date. I can access the site through my VPN just not the main IP address.

Thanks in advance for any advice or information.

Alastair

I'm not seeing any error messages related to your IP in the logs for the website or forums. Trevor would have to check the game server to see if there's anything on this end. If you have another IP that you use and want me to look into other than the one used to make this post, you can PM me with it and I'll take a look.