News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Suggestions and Questions

Started by Koziu, January 27, 2015, 03:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koziu

Some of the suggestions I will have might be already possible to perform but I can't find them (so feel free to enlighten me).

I always preffered the most automation possible so don't be supprised by the following:

1) scripting for a phase begining (for example, when the phase "Ready" starts, ready all cards)
2) generalfunction button with scripting (for example a single button that will allow to put all cards from a single gamezone to another gamezone - that is my quick question :D - is it already possible to do that? I know the /draw 7 command, but it does not enable me to choose the gamezones and it can't be used as generalfunction).

And this one is a bit larger :)
It is often the case when an ability of a card say something like this "target an enemy card: do something with it".
Using the scripting mechanism for a card (chat commands) is it possible to add something like this "/target"? The idea behind this would be that when the script starts a message of some sort would appear that the card must be targeted. Following effects would affect that card instead of the current card.

For example:
<s><a>y</a><l>Ability</l><f>/target/ccred=1</f></s>
Would be an equivalent of "Target an enemy card: Place a red token on it"

KingWhirlie

as far as moving an entire deck, if you right click on the tab for the gamezone, then there should be an optoion to move all...  Then you can pick the zone and whether to move to the bottom or top of the zone.