Label as a Button to Draw Multiple Cards Simultaneously?

Started by ZatchBellGamer, May 13, 2015, 01:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZatchBellGamer

Hi, this program's been working wonders for my project. However, while only mildly inconvenient, the card game I'm trying to plug in typically draws 2 cards at the same time and discards 2 cards at the end of each turn.

I've been able to use a canned message for "/draw2" to draw two cards at the same time, but I haven't been able to find such a message for transferring the 2 cards in one zone to the discard pile... Nor have I been able to use a label as a visible button to draw more than one card at a time...

So my question is this: Is there a way to use a label as a visible button that can draw more than one card per use of the button? If so, any information regarding it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)

ZatchBellGamer

I've discovered that key bindings function for the right-click set of options on cards and highlighting both cards can make the process much quicker without the need for the label or button. The buttons are nice, but this is far more convenient.

This topic can be locked or deleted, whichever a mod prefers. :)

KingWhirlie

I haven't looked at making a plugin for awhile, I've been meaning to resume a project this summer but got busier than expected, so sorry if this doesn't help.

This is very helpful:

http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html

You can read up on general functions, that talks about transferring cards.  You might be able to put the transfer card "kind" in twice under one function, but Im not sure.  Then you identify which cards need to be moved.  I cant test it at the moment, so youll have to try it.

ZatchBellGamer

Quote from: KingWhirlie on May 30, 2015, 03:19:24 PM
I haven't looked at making a plugin for awhile, I've been meaning to resume a project this summer but got busier than expected, so sorry if this doesn't help.

This is very helpful:

http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html

You can read up on general functions, that talks about transferring cards.  You might be able to put the transfer card "kind" in twice under one function, but Im not sure.  Then you identify which cards need to be moved.  I cant test it at the moment, so youll have to try it.

Thanks for the reply. :) Yeah, I've been fooling around with those a lot and tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't work. If you have kind in even a remotely improper parameter, the plugininfo doesn't recognize it when you start the game. It's no big deal though, hotkeys make the process of transferring two cards individually far less noticeable.