News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin Update

Started by dragostea, June 01, 2015, 03:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruddiger08

Hmmm...tried to update using the link from Chucky and got.

"Error!: Unable to download a valid updatelist.txt

Something on my end?

AuraDragon

That's not an update list, it's just a link to a card data file.

Download the card data file, and save it in your Magic plugin's set folder and you should be off to the races.

ruddiger08

Thank you for the help but using Mac and does not seem to work.    If someone is aware of another method I am all eyes and ears.

AuraDragon

Download with your internet browser, I mean.

I have never used a Mac but it can't be THAT different from Windows can it?

ruddiger08

I will play around with it.  I was referring to downloading the gatherer and gatherer extractor being a .exe file and macs require .dmg to install new programs.  Thanks though

UPDATE***I got it thank you!

dragostea

Not trying to nitpick, but in the descriptions for the color of a particular card ....

a blue card (normally listed as "u" in the color column)
is listed as ("b" - the symbol normally reserved for black cards)

How can I help fix this?

CrazyChucky

Post about it here and/or message Bort directly, I suppose. He's the maintainer.

Bort

thanks for input guys. i think its all working good. any other screw ups?

sephural

Unfortunately, yes. The ktk booster adds frf cards to the pool. Thanks for the work on the plugin. Much appreciated.

sephural

"coat with venom" is misspelled "coat with venum" as well as "lightning berserker" is misspelled "lightning beserker" and "berserkers' onslaught" is misspelled "beserkers' onslaught"

pickleishopeless

silumgar monument has silumgar butcher's card data.

sephural

The update broke the card image downloads. None will download. all the text is in the plugin even for origins but card images all error on download no matter what set they are from.

AuraDragon

Yep, we're aware of my mistake, no need to rub it in.   :'(   It's going to be fixed in probably a few hours, once the host of NormalityComics gets my email.

To temporarily fix it, just change the 'CardImageURLs:' line in the updatelist.txt to 'CardURLFiles:', or don't, and we'll do it for you in a few hours lol.

sephural

Ok. Sorry about that. I had no intention of rubbing it in. I really appreciate the work put in to this plugin.

AuraDragon

No worries.  I was just joking about rubbing it in.  ;D  Send all your appreciation to Bort, he deserves it.