Previous topic - Next topic

Devante

-= Devante's VS System Plugin for LackeyCCG. =-
   -=         Updated: August 22, 2015       =-
   http://devante.org/lackeyccg/vs/updatelist.txt

[ !!!                           !!! ]
   [ !!!         Introduction         !!!   ]

I originally obtained the VS System plugin from the following website: http://www.lackeyccg.com/vs/
and used the following updatelist.txt to install it into LackeyCCG: http://theari.com/~jamie/vs/updatelist.txt

As much as I appreciate and enjoy the plugin (have been playing with my friends), I wanted to improve some of
its functionality as well as update it a little. It looks like it hasn't been updated since 2011.

It also looks as if it was using the plugin format of pre-LackeyCCG 3.0.

The old URL has the name Jamie in it so if Jamie's out there, thanks for putting that plugin together!

[ !!!         Changes               !!!   ]

08-22-2015 Build
- Changed 'VS' to 'vs' in updatelist.txt in order to work on case sensitive file systems such as iOS.

07-16-2015 Build
- Changed card back to look more authentic with a black border.

07-10-2015 Build
- Added custom Star Wars (SWS) set created by a friend.

From Jamie's VS System plugin:

- Streamlined the menus for the table and cards. Should be less menu items and order should make a little more sense.
- Simplified the phases. There were two of most phases - I assume to facilitate two players - but I condensed them.
- Moved the counters to the right of the cards so they could more easily be seen.
- Made the table grid smaller so that it was easier to line cards up to each other.
- Changed 'Endure' to Endurance and 'Exert' to Exhaust. Also, 'KO' to KO Pile.
- Enabled the ability to see cards you control that are face down by hovering over them. Your opponents won't see them.
- Added default chat option. Go to Preferences > Chats & Macros > Load canned VS messages.

To-do list:

- Create filter formats definitions so you can filter by formats such as Golden Age and Banned.
- Include several pre-constructed decks.
- Clean up card data file / card list.
- Find higher quality cards.

Devante

Made another update.

Added a custom Star Wars set a friend of mine made.
However, it somehow made doubles of every card in the list so I need to figure out what happened.

Shouldn't affect decks, though.

Devante

Added a few more updates.

Namely changed the card back to be more like the real cards with the black borders.
Also added a separator in the right click menus.

TriOpticon

Good work but it does not work on the iPad version of LackeyCCG.

To fix it, you need to make the name of the plugin be lower case, vs, to match the folder names.  Some operating systems see VS as a different folder from vs and LackeyCCG will then treat them as different folders.  It works fine on Windows since Windows does not treat them differently.

I'd appreciate it if you could change it to work on the iPad.

Devante

Quote from: TriOpticon on August 16, 2015, 12:53:14 PM
Good work but it does not work on the iPad version of LackeyCCG.

To fix it, you need to make the name of the plugin be lower case, vs, to match the folder names.  Some operating systems see VS as a different folder from vs and LackeyCCG will then treat them as different folders.  It works fine on Windows since Windows does not treat them differently.

I'd appreciate it if you could change it to work on the iPad.

Fixed that!
Should be a new update next time to load it up!

Alastair

Actually I didn't make the original plugin either. I inherited it from somebody way back. I'll take a look at what you got when I have a chance and if it all looks ok I'll change the plugin links to your location.

Rhapsodae

I know it's an old thread. But I just want to give you guys my thanks.  Ever since Konami shut down the online game of VS I got stuck with my real life cards and none to play with.  I just found LackeyCCG and there is a VS Mod!  I am Super psyched right now and really hope I can make it all work.

I do wonder, after being able to download and install the mod, is there a link that downloads hi res card? Seems it's only a medium quality that downloaded.

Rhaps