News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

ZZZWWW Sealed Leagues

Started by longtime_goon, March 13, 2010, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longtime_goon

Hey,

Would anyone be interested in doing leagues.

Im not sure exactly how they worked on mtgo, but i think we can do a Semi-competitive thing.

I play a lot of sealed, and I think that it would be ideal if the decks lasted more than a match. We could also save time by not having to build decks for every match. And may even draw in more people.

we could go for a month or couple weeks. I just want to see if this works

Im not going to worry about deck reg and cheating. I think the word would spread pretty fast if someone was cheating and there is really no reason to.

So let me know if there is any interest.

Does anyone know of the best way to track the win losses?

my aim name is longtimegoon

Does anyone have a suggestion of a program (mac and pc) that allows you to use multiple accounts of the same client? I know a lot of people dont want to mix there lackey buddy lists with their real buddy list

thx

Ham

Howdy, I'd be up for this.

Sounds like a great idea. The winner could be responsible for posting the results in this thread, and you cold update the first post with everyone's total points. 2 for a win, 1 for a loss, going by the Arena League scoresheet.

And as for AIM, Adium (not sure if there's a Windows version) is a great messenger client. Supports AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Google and multiple accounts online at the same time for any number of services.

Howl

yeah sounds cool .. i would like to join in ...

GnKoichi

In!

I think the one thing that usually drags Lackey tourneys and leagues down is not having a time set up for games. We should have a set block of say two hours every week when people should try to be on for matches.