News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

plugininfo.txt complete documentation

Started by LydianLights, July 11, 2015, 04:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LydianLights

The goal of this thread is to have a single, centralized location that documents the functions and definitions supported by plugininfo.txt. Right now, the tutorial is pretty badly incomplete, and information about what it's missing is basically haphazardly scattered around the forum. So, I decided to take it upon myself to put it all in one spot so that maybe others could avoid some of the frustration that I had to go through. After quite a bit of digging around and experimentation, I think I have a solid list of what you can actually do with plugininfo.txt. If you notice anything missing, please post the function and/or definition, as well as information about how to use it.
-----
Note: I'm still in the process of the actual usage documentation, but this should be a pretty complete list of <kind> info

General Functions
DRAWCARD
DRAWCARDTOTABLE
TRANSFERCARD
FLIPCOIN
ROLLD6
ALLYOURCARDSMAKERIGHT0DEGREES
PREVIOUSPHASE, NEXTPHASE
PREVIOUSTURN, NEXTTURN

Card Functions
EDITNOTE
TURNOVER
HOVER
TOGGLETURNALLIMMUNITY
CHANGEOWNER
MAKERIGHT0DEGREES
ADDCOUNTER
REMOVECOUNTER
CLEARCARD

Definitions

REUSECARDIMAGES
    All card images will be downloaded into one folder instead of being separated by set. All images must have unique names for this to work.
ENABLEDECKEDITOR
    Setting <value>no</value> disables players from loading decks. This is useful for games like chess, etc.
NUMDIGITSINSTAT
    The parameter <value>X</value> sets an X digit limit from 1 to 8 for player and global stat display; default 4
ISSTACKEDCARDSFLAT
    Cards stacked on the table will not be offset to show the stack depth. Useful for games where only the topmost card matters (like evolutions in Pokemon).
DOTOKENSDISAPPEAROFFTABLE
    Setting <value>no</value> allows tokens to exist outside of the table in gamezones. By default they disappear when sent to a gamezone.
SITONSAMESIDE
    Setting <value>yes</value> forces all players to see the table from the same side. Useful for many boardgames and deckbuilding games.

TABLEITEMSCALE
    The parameter <value>X</value> scales the size of cards on the table by a factor of X%; default 100 (NOTE: This definition appears to be deprecated...? Even though it's listed in the tutorial I can't seem to make it work. Use GLOBALTABLEITEMSCALE instead.)
GLOBALTABLEITEMSCALE
    The parameter <value>X</value> scales the size of cards on the table by a factor of X; default 1
GRIDSIZE
    The parameter <value>X</value> sets the table snap-to grid size to X; default .03
SNAPTOGRIDINTERSECTION
    Setting <value>no</value> makes cards snap to the centerpoints of the grid squares, rather than the intersections of the grid lines. Useful with games like chess to place the pieces properly.
DRAWGRIDONINTERSECTION
    Used with setting <value>yes</value> in the chess plugin, but I can't figure out what it does.

CUSTOMTABLEBACKGROUND
    Theoretically, <value>image.jpg</value> sets the table background image to images/backgrounds/image.jpg, but I can't seem to make it work.
CUSTOMSKIN

CUSTOMZONEBACKGROUND

ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS
    Allows two images to be specified in the CardImage column of carddata.txt, separated by a comma. The two images will be used for the card front and back, respectively.
ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE
    Allows owners to view their own facedown cards on mouseover.
MULTIPLECARDBACKSNAMESVISIBLETO
    Setting one of the groups using <value>none; other; owners</value> allows the specified group to see the name of facedown cards with alternate card backs, as set by ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS.
BACKVISIBILITY
    Changes how much information you can see about face-down cards with alternate backs. The level of available information can be set using one of the three settings with hilariously long names <value>BACKVISIBILITYSHOWFACES; BACKVISIBILITYHIDEBACKINZONES; BACKVISIBILITYHIDEBACKSPECIFICSINZONES</value>.

Devante

Thanks for doing this. It's help me a lot!

torchlight

Lydian +1 thanks for your gathering work, its a big help.