News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Hecatomb?

Started by dragostea, July 12, 2015, 10:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragostea

The site suggested I start a new topic rather than replying, so here goes.

Anybody out there with a hecatomb plugin?

Nirrol

Maybe I should have this on auto-text :)

If you can find them, Snooby created a set of plugins a few years ago - the card data and images will still be OK, but the plugin files will need updating. As you can see, Hecatomb is in there.

Full list(AFAIK):
24, 7th Sea, A Game Of Thrones, Age Of Empires 2, Alien Predator, Allegiance, Anachranism, Arcadia, Austin Powers, Avatar, Babylon 5, Battle Cards, Battlelords, Battlestar Galactica, Battletech CCG (Best Hi-Res scans in existence!!), Behind, Ben 10, Beyblade, Bleach, Bloodwars, Blue Dragon, Blue Moon, Boy Crazy, Buffy, C-23, Case Closed, Chaotic, City Of Heroes, Conan, Corunea, Cote, Crow, Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, Dark Age, Dark Eden, Dark Millenium, Digimon, Dixie, Doomtown, Doomtrooper, Dot Hack, Dr Who, Dragon Ball Z CCG, Dragon Ball Z TCG, Dreamblade Cmg, Duel Masters, Dune, Echelons Of Fire, Eve, Eye Of Judgment, Fast Break, Fight Klub, Fire Emblem, Firestorm, Full Metal Alchemist, G I Joe, Galactic Empire, Grid Iron, Guardians, Harry Potter, Hecatomb, Hercules, Heresy, High Stakes Drifter, Highlander, Horus Heresy, Hum-Aliens, Huntiktcg, Hyborian Gates, Illuminati Nwo, Initial D, Inu Yasha, Jedi Knight, Killer Instinct, Kingdom Hearts, Knights Of The Zodiak, Kult, Legend Of The Burning Sea, Legend Of The Five Rings, Lord Of The Rings, Lycee, Lyoko, Magic, Maple Story, Marvel Ultimate, Middle Earth, Mlb Showdown, Monster Rancher, Mortal Kombat, Myl, Mythos, Naruto, Nascar Challenge, Neo Pets, Netrunner, Nfl Showdown, Nightmare, One-On-One Hockey Challenge, Ophidian 2350, Over The Edge, Overpower, Pirates, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Pokemon, Power Cardz, Powerrangers, Quest For The Grail, Rage, Rifts, Rumbling Spell Orchestra, Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo, Shadowfist, Shadowrun, Sim City, Simpsons, Sonicx, Spellfire, Spoils, Spongebob Squarepants, Spycraft, Star Quest, Star Trek 2E, Star Trek CCG, Star Wars CCG, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Pocket Models, Stargate, Super Deck, Super Nova, Tempest Of The Gods, Terminator, Tlc, Tmnt, Tomb Raider, Top Of The Order, Ufs, VS. System, VTES, Warcry, Warhammer 40k, Warlord Sots, Wars, Wcw Nitro, Wheel Of Time, Wildstorm, Wing Commander, Wizard In Training, World Of Warcraft, Wyvern, X-Files, Xena, Young Jedi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh

EDIT: Still not sure why this bl**dy text keeps being added to the end of my posts :/
(WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 START null null WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 END)

Nirrol

Whilst this is not a plugin, there is enough info in here to create one:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8usddg