News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Feature Request: Deck Builder Table

Started by Alastair, November 11, 2009, 08:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alastair

Would it be possible to add a table style view to the deck builder, so the user can lay the cards out, organize them however he/she wants, etc... during the deck building process? I think something like this would add another layer of realism for at least some of the community when it comes to building decks with virtual cards. :)

Trevor

Remember if you uncheck Auto sort you can move cards around freely. Also, the view tiled button (or space for short) will let you see all the cards at once.

But I think I could add a table style interface. But the more I think of it, I'm not sure it provides more utility. I'll think about it more when I get done with the stuff I'm doing now.

Tokimo

I can't see it being useful personally. I build decks very numerically (often in spreadsheets). I might just be a freak.

SugimoriDesu

It would be cool to have the option to have the table interface for deckbuilding. I guess it's really a case of "to each his own," though.

Cyrus

you should see when i build a deck. i like to sort it almost every possible way, most of which are not functions that lackey knows to sort by (destruction, card draw, etc).
so for me it'd be helpful, but not required

Alastair

Right, I'am not saying it'd be a requirement. Personally though I like to spread the cards out in a deck into certain arrangements, depending on what I'am trying to accomplish with the deck. Such an interface would be usefull I think.

The view tiled though is a poor substitute, in that it just lets you look at the cards in a predefined tile.

thelovebus

I think it would be cool especially in games like star Trek Dr who and such would be easy to sort through and see how many of an ability you have in deck.

Skye

I think the idea they are going for is to sort cards into combinations.

Like group these three here, because they work well together, while these few over here work well together.

Sort of like planning a strategy with visual aids, while selecting your deck.

Tokimo

I found today that I had been wrong. I'm working on building a ninja deck at the moment and thought to myself "Gosh wouldn't I like some nice way to sort these cards better".

Spoke to soon I guess.

Alastair

Skye has the right of it. To me, it makes it alot easier to plan out potential combos and strategies in a deck I'am building if I can lay them out on a table in whatever order/shape/fashion I choose.

darkvne

On the build deck section, can we get the option to ctrl click copy cards from one deck and then load another deck  and ctrl paste to another deck, that way i dont have to look for every card individually? Can I already do this? if so please let me know how.

This might be a big one but how about a right click option in the deck build section.

Oh, and how about a "confirm" when i click the save deck button.

Sorry I know, I'm needy