News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

keyboard map (and deck syntax)

Started by charles, March 15, 2010, 11:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charles

Hello,
First of all, congratulations for this nice software.
Using lackey on linux (wine), there is a bug with the keyboard map (for example in the chat box). Special characters aren't the good ones.
I'm using a french azerty keyboard.
Is there a way to specify the keyboard map ?

Another point, not a bug but a feature request. And it might be more related to the magic plugin: It would be nice to be able to import apprentice decks or magic workstation ones. The syntax is very near from the text syntax used by lackey, but we still have to edit a few things by hand (comments, lines beginning with tab, Sideboard section etc..).

netfirecat

I'm no where near a computer tech, just guessing but i think there's a option in Control Panel... Idk, don't hold me to it, but i think i played with my dad's keyboard map before...  ;D 8)

charles

Quote from: Garfield on March 16, 2010, 03:17:52 AMi think there's a option in Control Panel...
The Microsoft Windows control Panel ?  re-read my post I'm using linux ;)

thechief55

I need some help im trying to build a deck and I must have pressed a button by accident and it hid the section where you choose cards to add...anyone have any ideas?

netfirecat

Quote from: charles on March 16, 2010, 02:12:33 PM
Quote from: Garfield on March 16, 2010, 03:17:52 AMi think there's a option in Control Panel...
The Microsoft Windows control Panel ?  re-read my post I'm using linux ;)

Lol i know, idk linux at all... good luck

charles

Are there some linux users that don't experience this keyboard bug ? I've tried with different versions of wine (and on different machines), and my keyboard is messed up in all cases. This is quite annoying, mainly for chat (no punctuation nor accents).

Trevor

I plan on fixing these keyboard bugs as soon as I finish revamping the new cool networking stuff.

charles

Quote from: Trevor on March 22, 2010, 11:48:29 PM
I plan on fixing these keyboard bugs as soon as I finish revamping the new cool networking stuff.
Excellent news !!!  :D keep up the good job  ;)