[UPDATE] Duel Deck Anthologies + features added to Magic plugin

Started by AuraDragon, November 22, 2015, 03:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraDragon

Please report any problems with the DDA sets here.

I am not Bort, and I do not represent Bort.

Have fun!

Notes:
    • Card scripts may be dysfunctional, the automatic script maker is not complete yet.
    • There is now a shared zone for certain kinds of game variants.
    • The plugin will now accept any files named "allcards0.txt" and "CardImageURLs0.txt" for custom sets, in their respective folders.
    • Prebuilt decks are now placed in a sub-folder of the deck folder, so as to not crowd your own folders.
    • The medium quality version has been suspended due to lack of interest.
    • Please report any problems you find in this thread.
    • Try not to fight and cause drama, it's just a card game. ;)

UPDATE : Included an Experience Token from c15.

AuraDragon

Q:  Where did Medium go, how can I get Medium quality back?

A:  Medium was discontinued because only 10% of players used it, it took almost as much effort to update as the high quality version, and the only reason (as far as I've heard) that people use it is because the high resolution images are too big for their screen - something that can be resolve via Lackey's options.

devbot

Any way to make the subfolders accessible from lackey's browser rather than opening the destination folder?

t'would be so nice.

Currently, i just do this http://imgur.com/gallery/buYWae6/new  cause i'm hella fckin smart AND know the alphabet.

thanks, breh

AuraDragon

It's not possible to access sub-folders of the deck folder from within the lackey deck browser.  My only concern was making sure players acquired the prebuilt decks, what you do with them (copy them into the main deck folder or ignore them, what have you) is entirely up to you.  :)

devbot

cool thanks. still quite a bit better. btw, update is stuck for me and a bud. 4.50%. ciao

Alucidus

pretty much all of the newer cards (from Origins or so onward) are 1/4 the proper size for some reason on mine.

AuraDragon

Quote from: Alucidus on December 02, 2015, 08:36:00 PM
pretty much all of the newer cards (from Origins or so onward) are 1/4 the proper size for some reason on mine.

Odd.  Have you tried reinstalling the plugin from scratch?  Also, are you using the outdated medium-quality version?

Alucidus

After updating Lackey and changing the autoupdate address everything seems to be working correctly, thank you.

Johnny Blaze

Ok. im not finding these Duel Deck Anthologie Decks, is it just the Cards, or a certain designation. im not getting it