[UPDATE] Oath of the Gatewatch added to Magic plugin

Started by AuraDragon, January 09, 2016, 04:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraDragon

Please report any problems with the OGW set here.

I am not Bort, and I do not represent Bort.

Have fun!

Notes:
    • Oath of the Gatewatch has been implemented in a bare bones style;  I'm not filling in 180 cards worth of excel spreadsheet when it's going to be done for me in a week when Gatherer updates.
    • Booster packs no longer need/use images, this is due to the images taking so long to download for first-time users.
    • Many more things are coming in the following days once OGW hits Gatherer.
    • The medium quality version has been suspended due to lack of interest.
    • Please report any problems you find in this thread.
    • Try not to fight and cause drama, it's just a card game. ;)

Edit: 2016/Jan/14th
Update!

• Oath of the Gatewatch has been fully implemented.
  • Battle for Zendikar has had it's scripts updated.
  • Vintage Masters (an Online-only set) has been implemented.  Scripts are probably defunct on a few cards, but I didn't get around to checking them all due to how late it was when I updated the plugin...
  • Previously reported planeswalker bugs have been quashed.

Report any bugs in this thread.

MrHyena

Hi Snoogy, could we have the non-Full art version of the Wastes land as well? I see that only the Full-Art version was put in.  It'll keep it in line with the other lands from the block.

AuraDragon

The other lands in the block are full-art.  ;)

The first version of the BFZ update didn't properly link to the full art lands, but they do now, so if you delete your BFZ basic land images then Lackey will obtain the full arts for you.  If you prefer non-full art, you can download and place one of these images into your OGW image folder: 

http://www.normalitycomics.com/magicplugin/high/setimages/ogw/184.jpg
http://www.normalitycomics.com/magicplugin/high/setimages/ogw/186.jpg

(One is the dusty Wastes, the other is the bismuth Wastes.)

AuraDragon

Update!

• Oath of the Gatewatch has been fully implemented.
  • Battle for Zendikar has had it's scripts updated.
  • Vintage Masters (an Online-only set) has been implemented.  Scripts are probably defunct on a few cards, but I didn't get around to checking them all due to how late it was when I updated the plugin...
  • Previously reported planeswalker bugs have been quashed.

Report any bugs in this thread.

AuraDragon

Even though only two people in the whole Lackey Magic community will read this, I'll post this anyway

Missed a couple fixes in the last update.  Will be updating again soon to fix them as well as shift the CardImageURLs to MagicCards.info to take some heat off of NormalityComics which is having some difficulties, this should help with CardImage download times for the OGW set.