Issue with the Origins Planeswalkers in the Magic The Gathering Pluggin.

Started by DarthSydius, January 19, 2016, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthSydius

The issue is that they only have the Legendary Creature face, doesn?t show the reverse with the Planeswalker face.
I?m ussing the link pluggin:     http://www.normalitycomics.com/magicplugin/high/updatelist.txt

Thank you in advance for all your help

!

AuraDragon

"Flipwalkers" that are part of the section of the plugin that I added and maintain were changed to instead spawn a token version of the flipped side.

By the game rules, you are not supposed to have flipwalkers in your main deck, you instead use checklists to represent them.  Normally if you manifest a flipwalker it will show the transformed version of the card, which would give away what card it is.  In order to fix this I have made double-sided cards in my section of the plugin into single-sided cards that can spawn the other side as a token.

When you want to transform the card you use it's script by right clicking it and selecting "Ignite Spark" or "Transform" from the bottom of the drop-down box, this will produce a token which has the proper planeswalker scripts attached to it;  speaking of which, normally face-down cards - including double-sided planeswalkers - would not let you use their scripts, but now with the token substitute they can.

tl;dr - Not an issue.