MTG Plugin Issue: Card Graphics not working

Started by liontamr024, January 30, 2016, 08:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liontamr024

Hello,

A friend introduced me to this program, and the MTG plugin. Unfortunately, as the thread title says, I'm having an issue with the card graphics not working. None of the packs, outside of OGW, will display their cards. I've tried updating the program and plugin, and also tried manually forcing the images to download. Neither tasks have worked, and currently while I'm in the plugin's tad it states; 'Unable to find CardImageURLs0.txt from which to update card images.'

I'm not fully certain wither this is a mistake I made, or if there is anything I can do at this point. Any advice would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

DarthSydius

I have the same issue, the system use magiccards.info to feed the images and the site doesn't have any image... So I think we need to wait to the page to be fixed.   Sorry the bad english.

AuraDragon

Quote from: liontamr024 on January 30, 2016, 08:38:33 AMit states; 'Unable to find CardImageURLs0.txt from which to update card images.'

The plugin supports a CardImageURLs0.txt and allcards0.txt file in case you want to add your own custom cards to the plugin when you're playing with friends.

Quote from: DarthSydius on January 30, 2016, 04:16:57 PMmagiccards.info

Was temporarily having issues with their card images, this has been fixed apparently.