[UPDATE] Shadows over Innistrad added to Magic plugin

Started by AuraDragon, March 31, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraDragon

Please report any problems with the SOI set here.

I am not Bort, and I do not represent Bort.

Have fun!

Notes:

• Beserker's Onslaught renamed to Berserker's Onslaught.
    • Blood Chain Fanatic renamed to Blood-Chin Fanatic.
    • Narset Transcendant renamed Narset Transcendent.
    • Jace, Vryn's Prodigy now properly reduces loyalty by 3 when using his -3 ability.
    • Khans of Tarkir booster pack will now no longer draw from the Fate Reforged pool.
    • Try not to fight and cause drama, it's just a card game. ;)

Report any bugs in this thread.

purepolarpanzer

Axel

Question: For flip cards such as Arlinn Kord, how does one view the flipped side in deck editor?

Antemos

Is there some reason why transform now is a spawn token action? it seems odd, since the previous innistrad sets transform is a simple flip over. Also, like the poster above me, it makes it impossible for someone to see what the 'moon' side is without spawning it and using the Transform.

AuraDragon

Quote from: Axel on April 05, 2016, 02:54:26 PM
Question: For flip cards such as Arlinn Kord, how does one view the flipped side in deck editor?

Currently you don't.  But I plan on adding the backside's text to the frontside in brackets so you can find, for example, Westvale Abbey when you search for a Demon card.

Having a physical backside to the card would cause problems with cards that manifest, as the actual card in your deck is supposed to be a checklist.

In case you guys don't know, you can hold the ~ key when your mouse is over a card to view it's data, including any erratas to old, reworded cards, and backsides for new werewolves.

AuraDragon

PSA:  The backsides now have the CMC of the frontside, as per a rule change, so no more ratchet bombing their werewolves.