News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Android: Netrunner plugin maintainer

Started by frater, May 18, 2016, 07:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frater

Hey guys,

Is anyone actively maintaining the Android Netrunner plugin?  I saw that the updatelist is still available and working so someone is hosting it, but it hasn't been updated in more than a year.

I ask because i'm likely going to update it myself shortly as I want to use it with some friends, it is my favourite of the lcg/ccgs that i've played so far and It's not always easy to get people round for a game.

Alastair

I'm not sure who is maintaining that one (if anyone anymore). I'd say go for it and if there is a maintainer out there for the plugin, they can get in touch with you and get the updates rolling.

frater

Yeah, that was the conclusion that I came to as well.  I've renamed the plugin to avoid clashes and have started work on redeveloping it to improve it's maintainability a bit, reorganise the cards, add more information in the card database and add in the newer sets that have come out since the last update.

If anyone would like to offer to host it when it's done, please let me know.

Nick

EmJayBee83

Hey Nick,

You may want to look into hosting your own on OpenShift (https://www.openshift.com/). The free tier comes with unlimited bandwidth and more than enough storage/cpu for hosting plugins. I have been using OpenShift to host the Redemption CCG plugin for the past couple of years without issue.

Hit me up if you need more information or assistance.

Cheers,
Matt