News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Ben 10 CCG Complete Plugin

Started by GymCat, June 21, 2016, 02:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GymCat

The images aren't mine, they're from a website... I would have preferred a higher resolution if I personally had all these cards... but it is readable, and I included the full card text in the carddata file.

Plugin: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9146179/ben10.zip

P.S. I enjoy making plugins... but I will lose interest if I think nobody cares about the plugins I make... so leave a comment saying... anything!

AuraDragon

Ben 10... now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time~

I've found that it's best to make a plugin for a game that you intend to play with a friend.  People on Lackey rarely diverge from their plugin if they aren't prodded by friends.

GymCat

Quote from: Snoogy on June 21, 2016, 06:50:20 PM
Ben 10... now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time~

I've found that it's best to make a plugin for a game that you intend to play with a friend.  People on Lackey rarely diverge from their plugin if they aren't prodded by friends.

Good point... and this Ben 10 game seems dumb... because basically you're the main characters from the show fighting... your opponent's team of the main characters from the same show... so it's always Ben & family fighting Ben & family... I mainly did this one because all the cards were on that site and it was relatively easy to make the plugin for it. My first 2 submitted plugins are of games I actually wanted to play with friends... Imaginiff and In A Pickle, lol. I like party games like those and  Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity. I think I saw a CAH plugin, but I may do A2A even though that will be a heck of a project with how many cards they have, and all the expansions.

AuraDragon

I don't believe there is a CAH plugin, but I might be wrong.  Never heard of those other games~

GymCat

Quote from: Snoogy on June 21, 2016, 09:55:31 PM
I don't believe there is a CAH plugin, but I might be wrong.  Never heard of those other games~

Apples to Apples is like a much milder and more family friendly version of Cards Against Humanity... it works by comparing instead of filling in blanks though. I have a feeling CAH was inspired by A2A. The other games I mentioned are also family party games.

I just dug through my files and found the CAH plugin I was referring to. I don't remember where I even found it--I don't think it was from this forum but it may have been. Just in case anybody wants the CAH plugin and can't find it, I've put it on my dropbox here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9146179/Cards_Against_Humanity_Manual_DL.zip however I don't think ALL of the CAH expansions are in it... I'll see if they are when I get home later and maybe I'll expand the plugin if it's incomplete...