Help Me Build A Plugin For Custom Comic Book Character TCG

Started by eplate2, November 02, 2016, 09:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eplate2

Hello all. I am brand new here, just downloaded the software for lackeyccg and love it so far. I downloaded it because I am building my own, custom tcg and I need help. I have most of the cards finished, the rules are basically done (it's magic the gathering style) and I am ready to begin the process of making it digitally available. The game is Comic Book Wars. It's a game revolving around all the characters from your favorite comic books (so far I have over 1000 characters) and the idea is centered around destroying your opponent before they destroy you. The game is super similar to MTG but I think it will be extremely fun if you are a fan of comic books like I am as the characters and their abilities are super exciting.

What I need is help on the programming end. I have been trying to build my own plugin file but I have no idea what I am doing. I want to make sure the game runs properly and was hoping one of you might be able to get the txt going or at least give me some pointers. What might be best is if one of you can show me an example of a full plugin.txt file for MTG (as I can probably copy and paste a lot of the lines as they match).

Please help! Thanks!