News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

So... is lackeyCCG dead?

Started by Jynks, November 12, 2016, 10:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blastoise Factory

Wow, seeing that Trevor is going to work on Lackey some made my day! Just so you know, this program has given me many good times.

SuperMe

Hi Trevor:

Will the IOS for the Ipad also be part of the update?  It would really help me, as i'm sure some others with playing on their Ipad.  Thanks, can't wait!

Reth

Torn

CrazyChucky

There's still (some) active plugin development. I keep Magic up-to-date, for instance. And Trevor keeps the game-matching server running.

But it's been... what, five years since the last update of Lackey itself? Unless things change enough on Trevor's end that he either returns to development or makes the code available, then yeah. Seems pretty dead.

Ignitedstar

Trevor's been keeping the server alive. And I've been testing my prototype on the server, so I am grateful.

xdarkgeox

Quote from: Ignitedstar on January 17, 2020, 03:25:59 PM
Trevor's been keeping the server alive. And I've been testing my prototype on the server, so I am grateful.

totally i still use it to play test stuff to this very day 

CrazyChucky

Even when I'm not playing Magic on it, I use it for deckbuilding. It's so handy to have a freeform table available to sort cards around as I please.

IceshadeComets

We need Trevor to give Lackey to someone else so he can go live his life while someone else works on it.

CrazyChucky

He mentioned in the Facebook group that he's asking a few people he knows if they want to get in on the development.

IceshadeComets

Well we need some input or updates in order for something to happen.

CrazyChucky

No argument from me, but I'm not sure what more I can do at the moment. Here's the post about it on Facebook.