News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Feature Request: Transfer more than one card at a time

Started by Basilisk, February 20, 2010, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basilisk

I'm making a custom CCG and there are some game actions where I want a shortcut to move a preset number of cards from one zone to another.

It seems like there isn't a way to do this in the current plugininfo format, and it seems like it would be pretty useful to have.

Madmartigan

Seconded !

I would need that for the AGOT plugin too. :)

Trevor

Madmartigan

Okay but is there any way to apply it to transfer card between two zones (or superzones : as I said somewhere else, I would like to know if the program create an ordinal number for superzones that can be used for transfer commands) that are not the hand or the deck ?

If by what you said you meant that there already are different functions that can do the trick, I'm afraid I couldn't find them anywhere. The tutorials on lackey's website about plugin creation are good but they lack an exhaustive list of all the function that can be added to a plugininfo.txt (if there is, then it was far too well hidden for me ;D ). For example the unbelievably useful "ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE" function is never mentioned on the list : I found it while mingling with the VTES plugin.

Anyway : thanks for taking the time to answer us Trevor. :)

Trevor

Very specifically, what exactly are you wanting to do?

Remember that you can also box select (or select and shift+select additional cards) and drag cards to the top or bottom of a zone in many ways.

Madmartigan

Mhhh... I forgot there was this "mouse" thingy to take into consideration.

Woops. Looks like I just arrived to school and the reason why everyone laughed in the bus was that I forgot my pants home. Sorry.  ;D

Can't speak for Basilisk but that works for me, thanks ! :)

Basilisk

Quote from: Trevor on February 21, 2010, 09:43:32 AM
Very specifically, what exactly are you wanting to do?

Remember that you can also box select (or select and shift+select additional cards) and drag cards to the top or bottom of a zone in many ways.

This is what I am using now, which is fine for the most part.

I am designing a card game that has a "supply" super-zone where all of the cards start, and through the course of the game the players have a buy step where they take the top 5 cards from the supply and put them into a "store" zone. They can buy cards from their store and place them in their deck.

I was just hoping to be able to add a shortcut that moves 5 cards from the supply to the store.

The players have separate hands and decks that are used for playing out turns using cards bought from the store previously.

jimleko

See if you can find out how to do it via the pokemon plugin, it has a "sent to prizes" function.