News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Additional Functions?

Started by Cyrus, December 18, 2016, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

Hey Trevor, and anyone else that may know, are there more functions that we have access to that are not listed in the plugin creation tutorial? There are few things I could use to streamline my plugin that I don't see.

They are,

Set COUNTER to X - I see that each counter gets an auto-generated Set This to X at the bottom of the right click menu, but I am wondering if there is a way that I could define which of these generate? In my game, I use certain counters that do not stack, such as a stun counter, so there is no reason for those counters to be able to be set higher than 1. However, there are two counter types that are much more convenient to set, so I'd like to set up the right click menu to have Counter+, Counter-. Counter Set all in a row for both of those counters.

UNFLIP ALL - Cards in my game get flipped and unflipped every turn, so this would be really awesome.

PLAYERSTAT +/- 1 - I'd like to be able to make a quick button for, specifically, subtracting 1 from a playerstat, and a button to set that same stat to 5. In my game a player gets 5 action points a turn, so this would be really helpful. I know that, as a workaround, I could make a Player Actions card and have players set 5 action points to it every turn, and remove from it as they go, but these buttons would be a lot better imo.

FACEDOWNVISIBLE - Technically, flipped over cards in my game are not flipped to hide information, just as a way to show that they are "respawning." So, it would be more in line with my game's rules if there were a way to set face down cards to be visible to all players.

I also sort of remember there being +/- buttons next to playerstats in older versions of Lackey, but maybe I just haven't set my plugin to have them?

Thanks!

MasterJediAdam

Set COUNTER to X - unaware of any way to do what you are describing.

UNFLIP ALL - no code way to do this, but you can drag a box over large swaths of the play area and flip them. I built a flip function to do just that.

PLAYERSTAT +/- 1 - this can be done and can be made in the macro button area by counting the player stat number and referencing it with a + or -; for example !Won!/p+1 would set playerstat 1 +1.

FACEDOWNVISIBLE - This can also be done. Look in the plugin tutorial at the MULTIPLECARDBACK features. In the plug-in I built, I have facedown cards that are visible to the owner (but could be anyone) simply by hitting shift; in a similar fashion that a player may peek at their cards on the table and then place them facedown. This method will flip all cards built in that fashion that the owner can see. If it is set to all, then using shift will make visible all such cards.