News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Gundam War Nex-A Plugin

Started by Gundam Unicorn, January 20, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundam Unicorn

Hello everyone!

I have been working on my own project to make Gundam War Nex-A playable online in English.  The game was only released in Japan, but I have taken to photoshop to add the translations to the cards in English.  I got the first few sets done and want to start from there but this is where I get stuck.  Im new to lackey and I have been trying to make my own plugin but Im not all that tech savvy and I could use some help as I am stuck.  I have a small group wanting to play and more are welcome, I just need help figuring out what I need to do to finish this plugin so the fun can begin. 

AuraDragon

A good place to start is with the War3000 plugin that comes default with Lackey, since it contains the necessary files required to get a plugin working.

For more advanced features, you can analyze the Magic plugin (which I maintain) as it contains more advanced features like colored counters and double-faced-cards.

Gundam Unicorn

Thanks!  Ill definitely take a peak at that.  One question I have though is how to I go about making it able to be downloanded?  I have something so far that I want to test, but I dont know how to get it into lackey to test.

Gundam Unicorn

Im also stuck on creating checksums.  It says log command.  Again sorry not all that tech savvy so were is this?  Im sure I sound pretty stupid but bear with me Im trying to learn!

AuraDragon

Quote from: Gundam Unicorn on January 21, 2017, 04:26:19 PMOne question I have though is how to I go about making it able to be downloaded?

Adding your entire plugin folder to a zip, and then uploading it should be sufficient.

Quote from: Gundam Unicorn on January 21, 2017, 04:26:19 PMI have something so far that I want to test, but I dont know how to get it into lackey to test.

Simply having the plugin in a folder will make it loadable by Lackey, since Lackey assumes each folder in it's /plugins/ folder is a separate plugin.

http://www.lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#overview (You can navigate using the table of contents.)